Booking and Payment details contact Jules via Facebook, text message, email or phone.
This award is for the people that come to the Yurts that share their gifts, teaching abilities and their many talents. To the people that leave their love and their spiritual energy. Bless you and thank you.
Courses, Events and Workshops are run from two Yurts in the grounds of Meadowside Bed and Breakfast. Weather permitting some activities will take place outside the yurt in its own grounds. For the slightly cooler days a fire pit will keep us warm and add to the relaxed homely atmosphere of Sheamah Holistic Therapies.
Here are some of the activities that take place but please look at our Facebook page and Calendar for more details of events taking place. Sheamah holistic Therapies is always growing and developing as people feel they would like to come to the Yurts to learn, share and take part in this award winning Holistic Centre.
- Reiki 1;2;3 and teachers courses
- Golden Ray and Rainbow Ray Practitioner
- Meditation closed circle, evenings, courses
- 1:1; private group; Family meditations
- Sound Bath
- The Healing Power of Vocal Sound
- Singing Bowl and Chanting Healing
- Using Tuning Forks for Healing
- Native American flute and Hand Pan Sound Experience
- Well being Retreat days and weekends
- Tarot Courses and card readings
- Psychic development group
- Mediumship demonstrations
- Holistic and Healing Shares
- Small woodland craft products
- Creative craft products
Tutors, instructors and teachers come and share their expertise and skills in the Yurts. See my Facebook (Sheamah Holististic Therapies) and website for details)
If courses,events and workshops are organised by other teachers,organisers and instructors. Bookings and payments are organised through them via their website, phone or email address.
The 20′ yurt can be hired out to like minded people so that they can also share their skills, gifts and talents (Terms and conditions apply). Sheamah Holistic Therapies welcomes highly qualified healers, teachers and coaches to spread their knowledge, skills, love, light and fun. It is important to enjoy what we do and learn in a safe and welcoming environment.