Courses, Events and Workshops
I am honoured and proud to announce that Sheamah Holistic Therapies have won an Award. Sheamah Holistic Therapies were nominated and voted as the Best Holistic Therapy Provider 2018 - Gloucestershire by Global Health and Pharma (GHP).
This award is for the many people that come to the Yurts and share their gifts, teaching abilities and their many talents. To the people that leave their love and their spiritual energy. Bless you and thank you.
Welcome to Sheamah Holistic Therapies. Courses, Events and Workshops are run from two Yurts in the grounds of Meadowside Bed and Breakfast. Weather permitting some activities will take place outside by the yurt in its own grounds. For the slightly cooler days a fire pit will keep us warm and add to the relaxed homely atmosphere of Sheamah Holistic Therapies.
Here are some of the activities that take place but please look at our Facebook page and Calandar for more details of events taking place. Sheamah holistic Therapies is always growing and developing as people feel they would like to come to the Yurts to learn, share and take part in this award winning Holistic Centre.
- Reiki 1;2;3 and teachers courses
- Golden Ray and Rainbow Ray
- Meditation events
- Family meditations
- The Healing Power of Vocal Sound
- Singing Bowl and Chanting Healing
- Using Tuning Forks for Healing
- Native American flute and Hand Pan Sound Experience
- Well being Retreat days and weekends
- Psychic development group
- Mediumship demonstrations
- Sound baths
- Holistic and Healing Shares
- Talks on the Historical features and journeys to Ancient People.Learning about Past, the Present and the future
- Small woodland craft products
I also have tutors, instructors and teachers come and share their expertise and skills in the Yurts. See my Facebook (Sheamah Holististic Therapies) and website for details)
If courses,events and workshops are organised by other teachers,organisers and instructors. Bookings and payments are organised through them via their website, phone or email address.
Contact Julie (Jules)
Telephone: 01453 511884
Associated with Meadowside Bed and Breakfast